While my sisters were here we made crafts! Yay! I love crafts :)
First we made cute glass magnets (idea from my sister in law, Katie):

These are Jannifer's. We just used cute paper for the backing. I made some for my mother in law with all of her grandkids faces in them for Christmas this year. And now i'm kind of thinking of making some valentines day ones too.
And then we made chalkboards. Noelle and I made menus for weekly dinner and Jannifer just wanted a chalkboard for notes:

Jannifer's.
mine :)... i didn't get a picture of noelle's, but it is similar to mine.

And here it is written on. Very functional! I even got a cute little picture stand at walmart to hold it up. p.s. i love planning out meals, you spend way less at the grocery store that way :).
those are so cute! i really want to make magnets- you should post a tutorial :)
ReplyDeleteI second the first comment about the magnet tutorial. I miss doing crafts with you!
ReplyDeleteLove the menu!!! We plan out our menu too, but I do it with magnets on the fridge.
ReplyDeletelove this! I am working on a huge magnet calendar right now, but if I ever finish, this might have to be my next project :)
ReplyDelete