January 6, 2011

Welcome 2011

This past weekend my 2 sisters and their husbands came to visit us for New Years.  We had such a fun time with them!  I love that we are all married now, it makes it really fun to hang out (and luckily all of our husbands get along well).  We did lots of things like... went to the Orange Peel (my favorite St. George treat), got Nielsen's frozen custard (Dan's favorite St. George treat), ate at the Bear Paw (a great breakfast place here), went to the St. George downtown New Years Eve Celebration (and froze... but the magician made it all worth it!), watched Dick Clark, ate more junk food (this was all before the New Year healthy eating kicked in), shopped the outlets, hiked in Snow Canyon, played games, went to Texas Roadhouse (yum! honey butter!), did crafts (just the girls, the boys watched football).  It was definitely a full weekend and lots of fun!

Here's a few pics I snapped during the weekend:

Danny, Jared & Dan.  At the New Years Eve celebration.

The girls: Jannifer, Me & Noelle.  I think it was about 20 degrees that night... freezing for St. George!  Although Northern Utah was in the single digits, I think.

The sand dunes at Snow Canyon!  The sand was so soft, if only it was warm.  Still fun to play in though.

Noelle.  She is cute.

hiking!  ok i'm really not all that outdoorsy, so we kept the hikes simple.  My sister Jannifer loves hiking, she has been to Snow Canyon about 4 times.  I told her to find me an easy hike :).

Climbing the rocks.  Noelle, Jannifer & Danny.

Jared & Dan, kung fu face off.

Jared, Dan & Danny... karate kid pose!
Thanks for coming sisters & brothers-in-law!  We had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture! We stayed right by Snow Canyon this Fall when we went down there for our family trip. It was so fun to hike around there, and beautiful! Glad you guys had a good New Year!

    ReplyDelete