January 24, 2011

visitors!

This weekend my brother Joel, his wife Becky, and their little boy Mason all came to visit us.  We had a great time!  We sure love visitors and we are happy we live in an area where people want to visit, especially during the winter.  While it was in the 30's and snowing in Provo they were happily visiting us in sunny 60 degree weather.  We enjoyed hanging out, playing games (Joel & Bec always have the best games), taking Mason to the park (actually two parks), eating, and just being together.  Joel & Dan also went golfing while Becky & I enjoyed watching Gilmore Girls :).  We of course took them to the Orange Peel and unfortunately that is the only picture I snapped of our weekend...

Mason loves smoothies!  I guess he liked his dad's the best because he kept stealing it from Joel.  It was so funny!
 
And here we are.  Love the weather here!  I don't think I can even say it enough :)

Mason has now learned my name and calls me "Shel".  He would walk around the house saying "Shel, Shel, Shel."  My most favorite Mason moment was when he sang along to the Beatles.  It was the cutest thing ever!  His favorite song is "She loves you yeah, yeah, yeah..."  he is really good at the "yeah, yeah, yeah" part.

Thanks for coming guys, we had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. I visited Becky and Mason today. You'll be happy to know he's still saying "Shel, Shel, Shel!" You are his favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True story!! We did have a Fabulous time visiting you guys! We wanna come back..like today :) I am bummed we didn't take any more pics...what was I thinking? :) And Mom is right :) Mason talks about his FAB buddy Shel Shel ALL the time! He loves you!!! & so do Joel & I :) Thanks SO much for a Great time!

    ReplyDelete