I'm so excited! I have started working on Goal #2 (see below). I bought all of the fabric yesterday and cut it all out today. I was going to take a picture, but I decided to wait until the quilt is finished. My goal is to be done by summertime. And why would I need a quilt for summer you ask? Oh because it's going to be an outdoor/picnic/bbq type blanket!
And p.s.... i'm sorry to all of my freezing friends, but it is almost 60 degrees here today. One thing is for sure, I definitely love winters down here!
way to go on the quilt. I am excited to see it when its done. Love all the goals too. Good luck with those.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog background! Good luck with the quilt. I hope you picked fabric with food all over it, I love those for picnic quilts. Yay! For loosing some weight, that always feels good.
ReplyDelete