December 14, 2010

the Orange Peel

One fun thing about moving to a new place is checking out new stores, restaurants, sites, etc. in the area. And today I think I may have found my new favorite place in St. George. It is called the Orange Peel!

It is a smoothie shop and it is delicious! I was on my way to Dan's work today and I saw it on the side of the road. So I decided to check it out. I ended up getting a watermelon, orange juice, strawberry, peach smoothie and it was soooo good! I got Dan a pina colada, strawberry, banana smoothie, but I still need to see how he liked it. Anyway, I have a feeling I may make a few more trips to the Orange Peel in the future. And if you come visit me, we can go together :)

And in other news, my sister Noelle doesn't have a blog, so I will blog about this for her. Her husband Jared started working at Dan's old company a few months ago. Just about the time Dan quit. Anyway, if you will recall last Christmas, Dan and I went to his work party and won about $2000 in cash. Well this year Noelle and Jared went to the huge Christmas work party and guess what they won? A trip to London and Dublin!!! How crazy is that? I told Dan he should have waited until after the Christmas party to quit... haha... oh well. Congrats Noelle & Jared! Enjoy your trip! I hope you send me a postcard!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I need to get Russ working for that company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that company gives away insane prizes! This year Mrs. Fields big prize was a week paid time off, and airline tickets to anywhere in the united states, plus free hotel stay. We didn't win it, but it would have been cool! We did get $100 to Market Street Grill though :) Glad you are enjoying St. George :)

    ReplyDelete