To my most amazing, sweet, hot husband!!! I love you, Dan! I am so happy you were born :)
I know Dan doesn't read our blog... haha... but still, it's his birthday and i love birthdays and i love him, so i had to give him a shout out!
For his birthday I am making a huge chocolate cupcake (i got the mold over thanksgiving), filled with chocolate pudding, topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips... as requested by Dan.
We are also going to dinner (not sure where, but it probably involves steak) and to the outdoor ice skating rink. Some of you may not know, but Dan used to play hockey quite a bit, so he's good at ice skating! I thought it would be a great activity for his birthday :). Then we'll come back home and he can open the rest of his presents (I gave him a few this morning during his special birthday breakfast).
Pictures will most definitely be posted once all of this takes place.
Miss you guys, tell Dan we say Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Dan. We are looking forward to our annual dinner at Tucanos
ReplyDelete