December 13, 2010

Good weekend.

Here are a few pics from our fun weekend... Of course we celebrated Dan's birthday, but we also decided to check out some of the sights of St. George.

Dan opening his presents. I got him movies, games and a new phone.


After presents we went to Red Lobster for dinner. Yummy! Dan got steak & shrimp and I got steak & lobster. Delicious!

After dinner we went to the outdoor ice skating rink. It was fun but we quickly found out it is a popular place for Jr. High kids to hang out. We may have been the oldest people there! We still had fun though and Dan was by far the best skater on the ice. He tried to teach me, but I was bad and scared and it was too crowded to practice much.

We then came home and ate cake! I made Dan a giant cupcake! It was filled with chocolate pudding and topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips. Dan LOVES pudding and whipped cream.

Saturday Afternoon we went and saw the new Chronicles of Narnia. It was awesome! We really liked it.

Saturday night we went to Tuacahn for Christmas in the Canyon. They had lots of pretty lights!
 
More lights!

The live Nativity. The camel was my favorite part (even though it is not in this picture).
There was also a train ride. You can't really tell we are on a train, but we are!
It was a good weekend. The end!

2 comments:

  1. Wow it looks like a great weekend! I love Tuacahn! It is beautiful, and I hope to get down there next Summer and see some more shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a LOT Of fun! Mason loved watching the pictures with me! He would have LOVED to join you for the lights! :) -Becky

    ReplyDelete