December 28, 2010

Movies

One thing I love about the holidays is usually a lot of good movies come out!  I feel like Dan and I have seen quite a few movies in the last month and here are a few I recommend...

Tangled
We saw this Christmas Eve with part of my family and everyone really liked it!  It was cute and another great Disney fairytale.  I didn't love the music, but I did like the story.  Even the men liked it.  We also brought 2 of my nephews who are 5 and 7.  My 7 year old nephew told me he loved it!  I think he also loved the large amounts of popcorn he ate.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Dan and I saw this the weekend it came out.  We enjoyed the past 2 movies and were excited for this one too.  It definitely did not disappoint!  If you liked the last 2 Narnia movies, then you should definitely see this one too.  Even if you haven't seen the other movies, I still think this is a good one.  The only thing I didn't like was the gross snake/creature at the end.

Megamind 
This movie was the biggest surprise to me.  We went to see it at the cheap-o theater near our house.  I ended up loving it!  I thought it was funny and had a good story.  I even want to take my siblings to see it this weekend when they come visit me :).  It was that good!

We also saw Harry Potter, which I liked, but thought it was kind of intense.  So I am not recommending it because if you don't like Harry Potter you won't get it and probably won't like it either :).  But if you do like Harry Potter, then see it too!  The last movie on my list that I still want to see is Gulliver's Travels.  Oh and after seeing so many previews I am looking forward to Kung Fu Panda 2 (which comes out in May).

No comments:

Post a Comment