Today was the first day the kindergartners came to school. Even though the whole thing kind of wore me out, I think it was a pretty good day. No injuries, no criers, no accidents... which definitely means a good day. There was one little boy I had to tell to sit still about a million times though, he probably thinks I am the most annoying teacher ever! haha. And the cutest thing that happened today, after being in class for about 30 minutes one little girl raised her hand and said "I really like Mrs. D." haha. That's me :). So cute!
Congratulations! I have an aid for my class now (since I have THIRTY kids). Too bad I couldn't have you in my class! I know that your teacher is lucky to have you :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute, of course they LOVE you Michele, it's cause you are AWESOME!! Glad you had a good first day, I bet you'll have a blast...
ReplyDelete