The first thing we did was got lunch. We ate outside on the porch because the weather was perfect... 75 degrees and sunny.
Then we decided to ride the lift up the mountain. Which ended up being fun, but took about an hour round trip and we both got sunburned!
We made it to the top! What a relief.
Our view of Park City on the way back.
When we got off the lift, we saw these people playing these horns. So cool!
Then we went shopping! I know, my husband rocks! We each got to pick out something we wanted.
I got these shoes! I love them. They are the most comfortable things ever. And if you know me, you know I don't like shoes. I wish I could wear flip flops every day. But the fact that I found shoes that I actually like wearing is amazing! I figure the weather will be getting cooler soon and these are my solution. I'm even considering getting them in grey too :).
Me showing off my shoes and my sunburn! The tops of my knees were the worst.
Dan chose golf stuff! Here he is sporting his new golf hat and golf glove. He looks so cute :). We actually didn't get the golf stuff in PC, he couldn't find anything he wanted up there. And check out Dan's burned knees! Ouch!
It was so fun spending the day together. I am so happy we got married 2 years ago! I know I could sit here and be all mushy and say how much I love Dan. But it's too hard to describe in words how much I love and care for my husband. He is my best friend and I admire him in so many ways. He truly is the perfect companion for me. The past two years have been so great and I look forward to so many more! Happy Anniversary Dan, I love you!
As for tonight, I've got a delicious dinner planned and even more presents! I love giving presents.
As for tonight, I've got a delicious dinner planned and even more presents! I love giving presents.
Happy Anniversary!! Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteOh! Thanks for the circus tip. I commented on your friends blog. Hopefully I win! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had such a good anniversary! I really loved the first 3 years we were married and it was just the two of us. It is nice to spend time with just each other, because then the years with children are even better!
ReplyDelete