August 28, 2010

Quadruple Date

Last weekend we had so much fun, we went on a quadruple date with three of my best friends! The four of us met 5 years ago as freshman roommates and have been best friends ever since. I lived with two of them my whole college career until I got married. I even give one of them, Melissa, partial credit for me marrying Dan. She was the one who told me I should date him :). Glad I took her advice! Anyway, 2 of them went on missions and now we are all back in the Provo area. We try to get together occasionally and Dan is happy because now all 3 of them have boyfriends, so he has some other men to talk to. Before it was just Dan and the 4 girls! haha. I think he still had fun.

Anyway, last weekend we got together and went bowling! Dan and I haven't been in forever, which was definitely reflected in our scores :). We did the scoring by couples, I can't remember the exact scores, but here are our places...

In 4th place....
Leilani & Kofi! In the beginning Kofi was trying to perfect his curve, so most of his balls went in the gutter. However, when he decided to play for real towards the end of the game I'm pretty sure he got a strike/spare every time! If had done that the whole game I have a feeling they wouldn't be in 4th place right now.

3rd place...
Us! Definitely not our best game of bowling ever. But that's ok, we still had fun!

2nd Place....
Lacey & Ryan! I think they only lost by a few points too. Which they were then teased by the winners the rest of the night.

And in 1st Place...
Melissa & Greg! I'm pretty sure it was because of the headbands/sweatbands. Good job, guys!

Dan, however, did win the high score on the basketball game in the arcade. He got tons of tickets and we were able to buy skittles for everyone. Go, Dan!

Then we went to Cold Stone. So good! The girls had a great time talking about our old roommate days and the boys... I think they had fun :). I hope so because there will be many more quadruple dates in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment