So a while ago I posted about a site called City Deals. Well... I have come across another great site that offers deals too. I always love a good deal :). And I like my friends to get good deals too. This site is called Screamin Coupons and every day they will email you some type of deal. You don't have to buy it, but you can. The cool thing with this company is if you buy a deal, they give a portion back to the school of your choice. Since I graduated in education, I'm always up for supporting local schools and I get a great deal too. So it's a win-win situation. Today I just got a deal for $10 at a local restaurant for only $5. Pretty sweet! Most of the deals have to do with entertainment, restaurants, stuff like that. I know they do deals in Utah and some in California. Not sure about anywhere else.If you're interested, go here: Screamin Coupons
Enjoy!
Thanks Michele!
ReplyDelete