I really don't know what's going on, but I am officially calling this week "make sure Michele gets sick with everything week!" At least, I hope it's just a week... If you read my last post you know I was sick at the beginning of the week. Well Wednesday I started to feel great and then Thursday I started getting a sore throat... and I woke up this morning with it still here. I'm not sure what's to follow. It's getting a little ridiculous though, don't you think? I hope I feel ok tomorrow because it's the parade! I love parades :).
Ok I'll stop complaining, good things have happened this week. Dan made it home safely. And Wednesday, the night I did feel well, I went to the carnival with some of my siblings and then my sister and I went to the art museum- I'll post pics once I get them from her. And also, Dan and I found this really yummy cafe last night in Spanish Fork. And I got drenched in the downpour yesterday, which I actually thought was hilarious. It was raining/hailing so hard! Hmmm... maybe that's how I got this sore throat...?
No comments:
Post a Comment