June 22, 2010

artists

I have been meaning to post this for at least a week now... Anyway, a few weeks ago Dan and I decided to go to Color Me Mine for our date night! I have always wanted to go there and the opportunity finally arose. It happened to be a rainy Saturday night and it was the only indoor activity that sounded fun to us, plus Saturday nights are 2 for 1 night.

Here we are in the process (it was actually quite relaxing, I think).

(So far it looks like i've done nothing, but i actually painted 2 coats of white at this point)

And our final projects...

Dan's

Mine

We had a lot of fun! Although if you do go, I highly suggest going when it's 2 for 1 (it wasn't even busy) and know the projects are not very cheap. I'm guessing we'll never do it again, but it was fun to try once.

1 comment:

  1. painting pottery is one of my most favorite things to do although I am not very good at it. Your pieces look fab!

    ReplyDelete