The carnival. We didn't ride any rides though because the lines were way too long!
Joel, Becky & Mason came with us. We mostly walked through the craft fair with them because the rides scared poor Mason a little bit. They were pretty noisy!
And then we played this dart game. I got 3 out of 3.
And Jannifer got 1 out of 3. So what were our prizes???
The EXACT SAME THING! I was kind of mad about it because I thought I should have gotten a bigger prize for popping all the balloons. I asked the man what I had to do to get a bigger prize and he said "pay more money." Dumb game! Oh well. Jannifer named hers Randolf and I named mine Randall. They are twins.
The EXACT SAME THING! I was kind of mad about it because I thought I should have gotten a bigger prize for popping all the balloons. I asked the man what I had to do to get a bigger prize and he said "pay more money." Dumb game! Oh well. Jannifer named hers Randolf and I named mine Randall. They are twins.
This one is entitled "bike rack."
Eagle statue.
Admiring the new baby.

Helping the farmer with his chores. That bag was very heavy!
Eagle statue.
Admiring the new baby.
Helping the farmer with his chores. That bag was very heavy!
I must admit, Jannifer and I get a little crazy when we are together. I have a feeling if Noelle were there it might have gotten even crazier. Good thing all 3 of us are hanging out tomorrow! Our men will be there to keep us in line though.
As for the rest of Art City Days, Dan and I attended the parade Saturday morning, but I forgot my camera! I always forget my camera. It was fun though and luckily it did not rain. We didn't do much else with the festivities though due to illness and business trips. Thanks again Jannifer for coming to hang out with me!
As for the rest of Art City Days, Dan and I attended the parade Saturday morning, but I forgot my camera! I always forget my camera. It was fun though and luckily it did not rain. We didn't do much else with the festivities though due to illness and business trips. Thanks again Jannifer for coming to hang out with me!
Ha, I love us! It was so much fun, thanks Michele! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures. You girls may me laugh.
ReplyDelete