October 29, 2008

Spooktacular

So last weekend Dan and I went to our ward Halloween party. Here are our costumes....


Peter Pan & Tinkerbell!

Here was the decision making conversation for our costumes:
Me: "Dan, I want to be Tinkerbell for Halloween. That means you should be Peter Pan, because it would be so cute! Ok, honey?"
Dan: "Ok honey, whatever you want."

Such a great husband! :) Anyway, i think our costumes turned out pretty good and luckily on Dan's behalf, no green tights were involved.

After our ward Halloween party, we rode the haunted Heber Creeper in Provo Canyon with our friends, Kevin & Rachel. It's pretty fun. You get to ride this old train up the canyon, see weird things out the windows as they tell ghost stories and then the train suddenly stops and all the lights turn out (that was the creepiest part). Then all of these crazies in costumes get on the train and scare you! It was a fun Halloween adventure. Luckily we had a buy one get one free deal though, because I don't think it was worth the full price.

Here we are on the train...



And here are Kevin and Rachel. They were obviously very scared!



And that's the story of our spooktacular weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I couldn't get Christian to dress as Peter Pan if my life depended on it!! He dreams of being some manly Spartan warrior...whatever. I got him a pirate costume last year that should last him another 30.

    Hey, I heard there's a Tinkerbell movie coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costumes!! Dan, I could tease ya, but I won't because you are your wife are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete