So last night Dan and I went to the temple and did sealings. It was really fun, because it was my first time back to the temple since we got married. And I was soooo excited we didn't even have to wait! For those of you who have done baptisms in the Provo Temple, you know you wait at least an hour! But it was great, we walked right in! Once we were done, I was in the dressing room changing and i had this great idea, that we should go get ice cream! I walked out of the dressing room and as we were leaving the temple (which just happened to be at the perfect time- there was a gorgeous sunset!) i turned to Dan and said "i have a good idea!"
He responded "go get ice cream?"
I was like "YES!!! How did you know???"
We both must have been inspired :) He then asked if i wanted to try out Subzero, which is so funny, because that is the exact same place i was thinking of! Yep, made for each other :)
So we went to subzero and it was good! If you haven't been there, you should try it. See, they stir up the ice cream right in front of you and then they freeze it with liquid nitrogen, it's kind of exciting. It's sort of like cold stone, where you pick your ice cream flavor and your mix in. I got marshmallow creme ice cream and brownies, it was delicious! As an added perk, wednesday means 25 cent waffle bowls! I love waffle bowls! We also used our starving student card, meaning we got a buy 1 get 1 free deal- i love our starving student card!
So anyway, we decided it's gonna be a new tradition-- the temple and ice cream once a month. i'm so excited!
[jaw drop] We always get ice cream after the temple too!
ReplyDelete