
So i have been meaning to post these all week, things just got busy!Yep! Dan got me DDR and we LOVE it! We now have 2 pads though, so we don't have to switch off. It's great! I have the best husband!
As for the rest of my birthday weekend, we went to Gateway on Saturday (my favorite place to shop). Dan said he'd buy me clothes, but I couldn't find anything I wanted! We did however, get that one game where you put the velcro mitts on your hands and throw the ball to each other. We played it in our living room that night :) After Gateway we went to Cheesecake Factory with Joel and Becky. I've never been there before, it was pretty great! Besides the hour long wait... I do recommend the lemon raspberry cheesecake though, so good! On Sunday we had family over for a dessert night. It was fun to see everyone! On Monday, my actual birthday, I went to school and work-- blah! But after work Dan gave me DDR and then we went to dinner at Chilis (my favorite!). After dinner, Dan took me to the Quilted Bear- one of my favorite craft stores! And i bought some cute things for our house :) What a great weekend!
That looks like a lot of fun, I have to confess after all my dance experience I have a hard time with DDR.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! You guys are so rad. I love that you play that DDR together!! I am so glad you have a blog, I didn't know about it!! Love ya cuz! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
ReplyDelete