October 18, 2008

2 fabulous months!


It was our 2 month anniversary on Thursday. I really can't believe we have been married 2 months-- it's gone by so fast! I came home from school and Dan had gotten me a bouquet of flowers (they were so pretty and he said he wanted them to match the table cloth- he did great!)

I decided to make Dan his favorite chocolate pie. I even called his mom for the recipe. I can guarantee it wasn't as good as hers, but i think it turned out fine! I could have done better on the crust... i'll be honest, i threw out the 1st crust i made and this was the 2nd one! Also, i was trying to hurry and surprise Dan before he got home from work, so i was pretty much running around the kitchen and it was a mess! But the pie tasted really good! I am definitely going to have to attempt another pie for thanksgiving though, until i perfect the crust. Anyway, it was a fun night!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are such newlyweds, I think its fantastic! You have to get Madeline's strawberry pie recipe it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are too cute. And I could sure go for some of that pie right now, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete