December 8, 2012

Thanksgiving Reunion

Ok I have not been too good at blogging lately.  November and December have just been crazy months!  During Thanksgiving Dan's whole family came to St. George for a reunion.  Between us and his parents we were able to house everybody.

Here's the group:
We did our best to get everyone to look.  This is about as close as we got.

During the week we had lots of fun (even though I don't think I was that fun... I just felt so tired!)  But here are a few of the highlights:
  • Ate yummy Thanksgiving dinner!  I even made my very first homemade apple pie.  
  • Had a Christmas gift exchange.
  • The girls threw a baby shower for me.
  • The men went hiking.
  • Went to the Tuacahn Nativity.  
  • Got Dairy Queen. 
  • Dan went to a few late night movies... I went to bed :).  
I didn't take a ton of pictures, but here are a few of us at the Nativity.  It is one of my most favorite Christmas events in St. George!  I am sure it will always be a tradition for us.  

Waiting for the Nativity to start.

We got a pic by the camels after!  They are my favorite part of the Nativity.

On the train ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment