November 9, 2012

28 weeks

I realized I haven't posted a belly pic in over a month!  Here I am... 28 weeks (hello, 3rd trimester!)


I feel like I haven't changed much since the last pic.  I did have to finally put away my skinny jeans though!  I still wear most of my normal shirts, but I've had to switch over to mostly maternity pants.   

Not much news except I'm stopping my job earlier than I had originally planned.  After having a cold for nearly 2 weeks I decided I am done being around sick kids all day!  I should be done working by the end of this month.  Yay!  I'd rather stay home and sew anyway :)  

We still haven't started on our nursery because our basement is not quite done yet.  However, we are getting super close!  Our carpet goes in tomorrow and then we can start moving things down there.  I can't wait to post pics of our finished basement!

That's pretty much it for us.  Just 12 more weeks til we meet baby girl.  Time is just flying by!    

No comments:

Post a Comment