I have been meaning to blog about this for weeks, but I had to wait for my sister to post pictures on her blog so I could borrow them :). At the beginning of the month we went up north for my family baby shower. My mom, sister and sister in laws threw the shower and it was so much fun! I shared the shower with my sister, Noelle, who is due 2 weeks before me. It's her first baby too. She is having a boy.
We first ate lunch, then played the yarn game where people guess how big your belly is, we played the "guess how much candy is in the jar game," and then opened presents. My mom was the winner of the yarn game. She got my belly size almost exactly!
 |
| The yummy food! |
 |
| My sister in law, Katie, made these adorable onesie cookies! She decorated each one differently. She made boy ones too. |
 |
| Me and the presents! Everyone was so nice. I got some very cute things for baby girl. |
 |
| Noelle and me with my mom! Noelle's baby will be her 11th grandson and my baby will be her 1st granddaughter! |
 |
| Noelle made me this cute diaper carriage! |
 |
| Belly bump! |
 |
| Sisters! Me, Jannifer & Noelle. |
Thanks to my mom and sister and sister in laws for the great shower! It was so fun!
Those onesie cookies are SO CUTE! You look so cute pregnant, and how fun that you and your sister are pregnant at the same time. You'll probably call each other a LOT while your raise your kids :D
ReplyDelete