For the long weekend we went up north to my parent's house. The weather felt so good! While up there we went nursery furniture shopping at Ikea and spent lots of time with family and friends. It was fun to see a lot of people. On Monday we had a BBQ with my family and I made sure to snap a picture with my sister, Noelle. She is pregnant too. She is having a boy. Here we are:
 |
| Belly shot! Noelle: 20 weeks, Me: 18 weeks |
I feel like the last couple of weeks my belly has really popped out. On Friday I am having another ultrasound and will know for sure if we are having a girl. I hope so, otherwise I will have a lot of returning to do!
Such a great weekend! Now back to normal life.
It is SO cool that you and your sister are only 2 weeks apart. You can go through everything together and always have someone to talk to through every stage of them growing up together. You both look great
ReplyDelete