This baby and I are half way! I can't believe it! In some ways the time seems to go by slow, but other times in seems super fast. Now that I feel good, it's going by a lot quicker. Check out my 20 week belly:
The ladies at my work keep telling me they can't believe how small I am. I don't feel that small. I am still wearing all of my normal clothes though, which has been nice. Occasionally I put on some maternity clothes, but most of the things I have bought don't even fit yet.
The most exciting thing this week is Dan got to feel the baby move! We finally timed it perfectly (it has taken a few tries).
Today we started our first project for the nursery. I will post before and after pics once it is all finished. I love a good crafty project!
And what am I loving lately? Kneaders soup! We went there last night and I really want to go get more today. Mmmm... love fall and love Kneaders.
Love it!!! Can't wait to see your nursery!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou ARE so little! Enjoy it :). More updates, please!
ReplyDelete