Last month while we were up in Northern Utah for our twin nephew's baby blessings (wish I had pictures to share) we also got to visit City Creek! Seriously amazing! It really made me wish it had been there when I had lived up there. Especially when I worked downtown at Zions Bank. I would have loved to be able to walk around it on my lunch breaks. But no, back then I just tried to avoid the construction of what would one day be City Creek.
We first ate lunch at the Blue Lemon, which I thought was delicious! Then we perused the stores. I told Dan he should buy me a present at Tiffany's, but that didn't happen. Still fun to window shop!
Here are my few photos of City Creek. As you can see the place is filled with awesome water features.
.JPG) |
| Aside from having to wear jackets in April, we truly enjoyed the outdoor mall. |
.JPG) |
| My sister, Jannifer, was our tour guide. She works downtown and has been there a lot. I was grateful she showed us around, that place is huge! |
.JPG) |
| We'll be back, City Creek! |
We loved having you here for the blessing! I have meant to upload the pics & send them...it's still on the "to do" list :) will happen soon, I'm pretty sure ;)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome :) It was fun going to City Creek with you guys!
ReplyDelete