May 11, 2012

The Johansens

Oh hello, yes we are still alive!  I know, it's been a while.  In fact, i've been meaning to write this post for weeks.  Back in the middle of April our friends, Alyse & Zach, came to visit!  They actually stayed at his parent's 2nd home in Hurricane, but we got to see them lots.  We had so much fun!  I told them they should just move down here and live in his parent's 2nd home, cuz why not?!  Alyse has been one of my best friends for a long time.  We've known each other probably since we were 3 and we've always been friends because we have the exact same birthday.  She is my twin!

While they were here we went to this fun restaurant and ate outside, went zip lining, went mini golfing twice, played games on our back patio, grilled delicious food, made s'mores in our firepit, and got huge shakes at Iceburg.  It felt like we were on vacation too!

Here are some pics of the fun times we had with the Johansens!

Zip Lining: 
Not sure what that is?  Basically you climb a tall tower, they hook your harness to these cables that are connected to another tower, then you jump off the first tower and ride down to the next tower.  Once I got to the top I freaked out a little, but we jumped and had a blast!  I am now ready to try another zip line (i'm thinking Park City this summer)!

In our harnesses and ready to go (the men decided not to do it though).


Mini Golf Game #1: 
See?  We are clearly twins :)
We love mini golf!
Alyse demonstrating her golf pose.  Zach was the mini golf champ.

Game Night:
I think we played our new game, the Logo game, three times while they were here.  And thanks to Dan's grandma, we had this awesome new patio set to play on.  That combined with warm evenings made it a perfect setting for games.  

Gamers and new patio set!
Check out the new outdoor lights we hung up.  I love them.  Thank you Target!


Mini Golf Game #2:
In case you were wondering, we went mini golfing on two different days.  All in the same day would have been a little much.  

Glow in the dark mini golf!  Couples pic on the zebra bench.
Glow in the dark golden gate bridge.
Always fun with Alyse & Zach!
And here's our creepy chicken.  Dan can't resist a good claw game.
Those are all of the pictures I took of our fun times.  Sorry if they are not the best quality, I have just gotten in the habit of taking pictures on my phone.  Thanks again for the visit, Alyse & Zach!

1 comment:

  1. I love the outdoor lights on your patio! Looks like you guys had fun.
    -J

    ReplyDelete