Now for some pictures! First, the before and after. I forgot to take a photo before we started, so the before shot was actually taken while trenches were being dug for our sprinklers. As you can see it was pretty much just dirt and a rock wall. Now there's lots of grass, rocks, plants & trees!
| I wish I could say our grass is always this green, unfortunately it's not quite this beautiful now. |
Now a few photos to give you a closer look...
| Our patio. We love playing games and eating dinner out here. |
| I mostly took this photo to show our orange tree! It's growing in the brown pot. I sure hope we get some oranges! |
| Our fire pit! One of my most favorite spots in the yard. We look forward to many family and friend gatherings in this spot. |
| Our stairs made of stone. Eventually we are going to put a gate at the bottom. |
| Lastly, my lilies! These are my favorite flowers that grow here. They love the heat! |
And that concludes our backyard tour :).
It looks so good! You guys finished that fast.
ReplyDeleteThe backyard looks great!
ReplyDeleteEven though I have gotten past my jealousy of your beautiful house, now I can be jealous about your wonderful backyard! I can't believe how different it looks. I can't WAIT to have a garden. Hopefully I can actually grow something.... Your patio and fire pit are also awesome. Someday when I grow up, I want a backyard just like yours :) (and having it somewhere with nice weather like St George wouldn't hurt either)
ReplyDeleteIt looks fantastic! I'm sure you'll have much fun out there. Good luck with the orange tree, we have a lemon tree and love it!
ReplyDeleteYour backyard looks fabulous! I bet you guys are enjoying it!
ReplyDelete