A couple of weeks ago we had some family come visit us! We love visitors! My brother Tim, his wife, Katie, and their 2 boys, Chase & Riley, spent a few days with us and we had lots of fun! Since I took so many pictures I decided to make some collages to show what we did.
 |
| Played around the house with these 2 cute boys! |
 |
| Went to the downtown splash pad & carousel. I think these photos turned out so cute! |
 |
| Had a bbq & s'more night. |
We also went swimming, shopping & took the boys to see the temple. Also, I know in the above photo I am showin a little leg, haha... it's because we had just gone swimming!
A few things about the boys... Riley loved having me help him and whenever I picked him up he loved to touch my hair. It was so funny. He would also say to me often "I play anga birds on your phone." So super cute! Chase is one of the smartest 4 year olds I know. He told us all about dinosaurs and said he likes to "explore, investigate and discover!" He wants to be a doctor when he grows up and knows more about the human body than I do.
We had a great weekend! Thanks for the visit!
Riley likes to play with my hair too, haha!
ReplyDelete-J
Thanks for having us! Riley does like hair... I think he's going to be a hairdresser when he grows up. ;)
ReplyDeletePS- Glad you got such a great picture of my pool hair! haha