
Happy 3 years to us! I can't believe it has already been 3 years. The time has gone by so fast. We are still so happy and in love! Maybe even more in love now than we were on our wedding day :). You know how in young women's they always make you list those qualities you want in your future husband? I feel like Dan is all of the qualities I could have ever wanted and more. I don't know how I got so lucky, but he really is perfect for me. Dan, you are amazing! Thanks for all you do for us! You are truly my best friend. I love you soooo much! Forever! :)
We are celebrating tonight by going to a yummy fondue/steakhouse we've never been to. It's not a place we would normally go to (b/c of the price tag)... so we're excited to try it out! And our present this year is our new house. I can't think of a much better present than that!
I have the best wife ever :) Love you honey!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete