August 28, 2011

House!!!

I posted pictures of our house on facebook, but some of my readers aren't on facebook, so I wanted to post them here too (some of these pics I didn't even post on f-book, actually).  We are seriously just SO happy with how our house turned out.  It is exactly what we wanted.  I honestly can't say enough good things about Ivory Homes.  We had such a great building experience (I've heard building a home can be a horrible experience, but it was great for us)!  I don't know about Ivory in Northern Utah, but we have loved working with them down here.

I call it "our" house, but technically we close on Tuesday.  Then it will really be ours.  We are so excited to move!  I think I'm most excited to no longer share walls and to have a garage.  I am really done carrying 10 bags of groceries up 20 stairs each week!

Now for the pics...

Master Bath... can't wait to try out the garden tub!

Other side of the master bath with the little toilet room.

Master bedroom.

The great room & stairs leading to our unfinished basement.

Kitchen!  Probably my most favorite room :) fridge will be there Friday.

Kitchen/Dining area.

Entry way.

Guest bath.

Guest bedroom.

Can't believe 3 months ago this used to be an empty dirt lot!

Side of the house & fence.

Backyard.  Our yard is the nice flat part :)
I will post pictures once we're all moved in and it's all decorated too.  I just ordered a new bedspread I'm excited about.  It's going to be such a busy but great week!

1 comment: