June 9, 2011

busy, busy

Sorry i am bad at blogging!  I feel like its been a while.  This week has just been so busy.  We came up to Northern Utah for a family reunion last Saturday, then I ended up staying here for my Grandpa's funeral and one of my best friends is getting married this Saturday in SLC.  So I've just been hanging out with my family up here for the week.  Dan was here for the reunion but headed back to George (as my nephews call it) for work.  It's been fun being with family, but i definitely miss that husband of mine!  I am so excited i get to see him tomorrow. 

While I've been up here I've had a lot of fun though.  The funeral went well and I saw a lot of family I haven't seen in a long time.  I've also spent a lot of time with my mom.  We went to Zupas (i miss it in st. george so much!), shopping, and to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.  I also went swimming in my parent's pool with mom, sister in law, nephews & cousins, and i'm going again tomorrow with more family.  I also babysat some of my cute nephews and I helped my parents plant their vegetable garden.  It sure has been busy!

Now I'm just looking forward to seeing Dan tomorrow and all the wedding festivities!  Plus my mom and I are checking out the Bath & Body Works sale :).  That's all for now! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having a good time with your family up this way! Have fun at the wedding tomorrow! If you guys get a chance to stop in Draper, let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete