June 12, 2011

Making progress

We just got back to St. George tonight.  I was in Northern Utah for about 10 days.  When we got back the first thing I wanted to do was see the progress of our house!  Last I saw it, it was a bunch of dirt.  They had dug out parts of it, but not much was there.  Today I was surprised to see this:

Front corner

Back view
I feel like they are really moving fast!  It is so exciting!  These pictures are of what will be the basement.  I have a feeling the next few months you may get sick of seeing all of the house pictures I post.  But I really want to document the process.  Looks like we are on schedule to finish in August :).  Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's awesome Michele! I can't wait to see the finished product! : )

    ReplyDelete