![]() |
| One of the more recent photos I have of my grandparents. |
He spent countless hours doing genealogy and temple work. I have a feeling he had hundreds if not thousands there to welcome him and thank him for what he did for them.
The last time I saw him was in March on his birthday. Dan and I took him balloons. He was so happy to see us and I'm glad I was able to see him then.
He even told me I was his favorite grandchild once. I said "i'm your favorite???" He laughed and just smiled and said "one of my favorites". I have a feeling he said that to all of us.
My Grandpa always took an interest in my life and loved to talk to me. He always wanted to know what I was doing and what was going on. He truly cared for each of his children and grandchildren and always took the time to talk to all of us. In fact, he was kind to everyone he met. He would always strike up a conversation with anyone.
He was a great example to me. I love you, Grandpa!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Michele. He sounds like a wonderful man. I'm glad you will be reunited with him someday.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet tribute, Michele. We will miss dear Grandpa won't we?
ReplyDeleteThis was such a nice tribute to your grandpa! I am glad he lived such a long and full life!
ReplyDeleteIt's always hard when a family member passes. Good thing we have the gospel :)
ReplyDelete