![]() |
| Front! |
![]() |
| Back! |
Now that it is all framed it's fun to see exactly how big it will be. It seems much bigger than when they just had lines spray painted on the dirt! Our backyard seems huge now too. Our realtor told us he thinks it is the biggest yard in the whole community. Of course some of the yards are extremely small... so relatively speaking it's large. Today Dan worked out the fence they will be putting in too. So once that is all in, then we'll really be able to tell the size of our yard.
I am getting so excited for our house to be done! And then you all can come visit :)


Yay! It's so exciting to watch a house being built and know that it will someday be all yours. I remember that so well! It looks nice. I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteThat's coming up so fast! I wish the new Heritage buildings would go up fast too so we can move into them (not that that is even 10% as exciting as having your OWN house that YOU got to help design).
ReplyDeleteIt is going up so fast! It looks awesome, I can't wait to see the final product :)
ReplyDeleteI am completely jealous and so excited for you. Yea for having a house!
ReplyDelete