March 9, 2011

sold!

This past weekend Dan's brother Andrew and his wife Jessica and their kids (Marissa, Addison, and Logan) came to stay with us for a few days.  We had lots of fun!  I know I say this all the time, but we really do love visitors :).  And luckily this past weekend the weather was beautiful.  They live in Logan, so I think they really enjoyed the sunny, warm weather.  I really wish I would have taken more pictures, but I always forget!  I did get one photo though...

We took them to see our future house lot and there was a sold sign on it.  Yeah, sold to us!  We were excited and I really wanted a pic.  So here we all are.  They even flattened out our lot.  They are just waiting for us to tell them to start building :).  We pretty much have everything picked out for our new house, but lately we have been changing our minds a lot!  We'll get it all figured out soon though.

Anyway, a few other fun things we did with our guests.... we watched Dan and his brother Andrew play church ball, the girls went shopping at the outlets (we found the cutest kids clothes!), we played at the park in our future neighborhood, we toured the model homes in our future neighborhood, we went to in-n-out burger (they don't have one in Logan), we took the kids to Pirate Island Pizza (and we won deal or no deal at the arcade!  my favorite game), the girls loved swimming in our hot tub, we also taught them how to play wii sports and just dance 2, and the kids loved playing in the red sand at our playground.  

And what's on the schedule for this weekend?  Best friend's wedding in SLC!  We are busy but life is good :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Michele! The lot looks great flattened out!! :) Very exciting! Sounds like a fun weekend! - Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that's awesome! so st. george it is! :) thats so fun you guys get to build your own house! amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete