| Cute window seat. We are going to have one of these in our home, so I wanted to get a picture of how to make it look cute! |
| Wall of windows & awesome fireplace in 3 million dollar home. |
| Pool @ 3 million dollar home. |
| I just love the subway tiles in the shower. We are considering using them in our future home. |
| I just thought the white sectional was pretty cute. |
| Amazing kitchen in 4 million dollar home. |
| Pretty cool back splash. It looks woven, but they are all little tiles! |
| Really cool sinks. |
| I thought this back splash would be cute in a kids bathroom. |
| Shower in the 4 million home. This only shows half of it. It had beautiful glass and about 20 shower heads. You enter on one side and exit on a different side. Best shower I have ever seen! |
We are already excited to go next year and we have even discussed going to the Parade of Homes in Utah County in June! That's how much we loved it :).
Hey Michele! You're very welcome about the tickets! Glad you got to go & that you guys liked it so much! That's awesome that Dan even liked it! The pics are very cool! Hope to see you this weekend! - Becky
ReplyDeleteThe view from the wall of windows! Amazing! Oh man! I am totally going to have to show Andrew.
ReplyDelete