March 28, 2011

Sugardoodle

So a while back my sister in law, Becky, told me about this website.  It is a great resource if you teach primary!  It has lots of ideas for each lesson... it also has sharing time and music ideas.  I usually just use it for sunbeam ideas because that is my calling (which by the way, i LOVE), but... i have also seen it has ideas for young womens, relief society, and even FHE.  Just as I was looking at it the other day, I also saw it had cute stuff for conference.  Since conference is coming (i am so excited!) i thought i'd share the site.  It may be especially useful for you parents who are looking for things to help your kids pay attention.  You can find it here:  Sugardoodle.

Good luck!  I hope you all enjoy conference :)

4 comments:

  1. It is GREAT for YW! I can just steal their handouts so I don't have to make my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I use sugardoodle for EVERY Primary lesson I teach. I've also adapted a General Conference note thing for myself. haha I write notes about their talks and do the color-the-tie part. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I love this website. I'm primary chorister and am always using their cute ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that website. I used it for my young women's lessons too :)

    ReplyDelete