Here we all are with Amanda and Joe. Amanda looked gorgeous and i loved her dress. The only person missing is Mallory's husband Matt (she is the one sitting next to the groom). Poor Mal!
Here are the girls (minus the bride). I love these girls! We took lots of pictures to keep ourselves entertained while waiting for Amanda & Joe to come out of the temple. It was about 50 degrees that day and all of my friends thought it was warm! I was freezing! haha... i'm amazed at how quickly my body has adjusted to st. george weather. 50 is cold!After the wedding Dan and I went and had lunch with my dad and my sister at the Church Office Building. It was so much fun because when I worked in SLC i would eat lunch with my dad almost every day. It was fun to be able to do it again. Now my sister and her husband work in SLC so they are the ones who get to eat lunch with my dad.
After lunch we took my grandpa balloons for his birthday. I think he liked them :). We also went to the gateway to see the movie Rango (not all that great... and definitely not great for kids). While at the gateway we ended up buying Dan lots of clothes! Which was fun b/c usually the stuff we buy is for me. It was nice to turn the tables :). We also went to the reception that night and had more fun chatting w/ friends, dancing and eating.
On Saturday we hung out w/ my family. While my brother and his wife were out house hunting Dan and I took care of their little boy, Chase. He was our little buddy all day and we had lots of fun with him! Let's just say I love 3 year olds! They are always so cute and funny. We took him to see his cousins and we all went to the park.
After lunch we took my grandpa balloons for his birthday. I think he liked them :). We also went to the gateway to see the movie Rango (not all that great... and definitely not great for kids). While at the gateway we ended up buying Dan lots of clothes! Which was fun b/c usually the stuff we buy is for me. It was nice to turn the tables :). We also went to the reception that night and had more fun chatting w/ friends, dancing and eating.
On Saturday we hung out w/ my family. While my brother and his wife were out house hunting Dan and I took care of their little boy, Chase. He was our little buddy all day and we had lots of fun with him! Let's just say I love 3 year olds! They are always so cute and funny. We took him to see his cousins and we all went to the park.
Here are my cute 3 year old nephews. They always make me laugh! I love them!
On Sunday we went to our old ward in Springville & saw a lot of our old friends. Then we made our way back to St. George. It was a fun weekend! We were happy we got to see so many of our friends and family. Also this past weekend my best college friend, Melissa, got engaged. That means another wedding some time in May or June for us to attend. Lots of weddings this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment