March 17, 2011

green

 
So i just realized I am not even wearing green today!  That is not like me.  I always love holidays and celebrating them.  I guess I should go change my clothes.  Not sure what I was thinking today while i was getting ready.  I did however plan a festive dinner!  I wanted to make a festive breakfast too but I was so tired this morning.  By the time i got up, Dan was already eating breakfast!  I could have made myself a green breakfast, but it's really not as much fun if you don't have someone to share it with.  Anyway... for dinner i already made some green jello and we are going to have asparagus too.  Kind of festive :).  I also got Dan a St. Patrick's Day present, which he doesn't even know about.  It was something I saw at Target yesterday I wanted to get for him.  But instead of just getting it to get it, I decided i would wrap it up and make it a St. Patrick's Day present.  It has nothing to do with St. Patty's, it's actually a movie (don't tell him!) haha. 

I hope everyone else out there remembered to be a little more festive than I did!  Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

2 comments:

  1. You just need to be a teacher again! You should make room for your preschool in the basement of your new house. St. Patrick's Day is a hit for the little kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made green jello too! And the girls made a leprachaun trap. But alas, he got away AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete