November 16, 2010

it may be a little early, but...

...the blog got a little winter makeover today.  I then decided to add music by Trans-Siberian Orchestra to my playlist because we are going to their concert in a few days!  I wanted to prepare myself :).  I've heard their show is awesome.  I can't wait!  I then proceeded to add more Christmas music to my playlist.  I know I have a million things to do before Christmas, but it's still fun to think about!  I even have all of my christmas gifts planned, I just need to go buy them :).  I also keep asking Dan to watch Elf with me, but he says we have to wait until after Thanksgiving.  At least he'll drink hot chocolate with me!  I just love this time of year!

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you! I was listening to Christmas music today and trying to get Spencer to watch A Christmas Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um.... not early AT all! I love Christmas, I am ready to bring it on the day after Halloween..... you are awesome cousin!!

    ReplyDelete