November 9, 2010

I also love...

Hmmm... what should my random post be about today?  I really thought I was going to go to work this morning.  I even got up early and got ready, which I think took all of my energy for the day.  So I had to find a sub and can I just tell you, it was kind of awkward!  I was calling people super early in the morning and I didn't have much of a voice.  I mean, it's one thing to lose your voice while talking on the phone to a friend, but it's much different when calling a complete stranger!  haha... needless to say, the last person I called and got out of bed, said he could sub for me.  Thank you stranger!   

So here I am still at home and what have I been thinking about today... Bath and Body Works!  Ever since I got their email showing off their new holiday fragrances I have been wanting to make a trip over there (I'm sure you can see how much I love the holidays).  My favorite products are the foamy soap and the wallflowers.  I got some for fall and I loved them, so I most definitely need to get some for winter.

And now, just for fun, I am going to put a poll on my wall.  I want you all to vote on which Bath & Body Works winter scent sounds the best to you (and who knows, I may even purchase the one with the highest # of votes)!  I love polls :). 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Fun fun fun. Your not just using up your sick days because you are quitting your job and moving, are you?

    ReplyDelete