November 1, 2010

24th Birthday

I can't believe I haven't blogged about my birthday yet! Especially since it was one of the best birthdays ever :). I had family, friends and of course, Dan make it a very special day. Actually, Dan knows how much I love my birthday so he made sure to spoil me the whole month! It started with getting many free birthday meals at multiple restaurants in the area (I signed up for all the emails on their websites). A few of the restaurants include... Tucanos, Archibalds @ Gardner Village, Carrabbas, and Red Robin. Dan also made sure to spoil me lots during our trip to St. George, which was the weekend before my birthday. Then a couple of days before my birthday Dan took me laptop shopping and let me pick out whatever I wanted. I have been wanting a laptop for a while, so it was definitely a great present!

On my actual birthday, Dan was going to get up early and make me breakfast, but I get up at 6:30 for work and I can never eat much that early in the morning. So I took a rain check on the breakfast and he made it for me the following weekend instead :). I then went to work and of course took birthday treats for the kindergartners. They sang to me and were so excited it was my birthday! They really wanted me to wear the special birthday crown. At lunch Dan surprised me at work by bringing me my favorite chocolate cake from Magleby's. We shared the delicious cake and then it was back to work.

After work I had such a great birthday!  The rest can be told in pictures...

While I was at work my sister in law, JanaRae, and my nephews decorated my door.  It was a great surprise!  In fact, it's still on my door!
Then I came inside and found Dan!
He let me open more presents :).
We then went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.  Mark & JanaRae came.
Noelle and Jared came.
Dan and me at dinner.
My parents also came!  Which was very fun because they have not been here my last 3 birthdays.
They even made me ride the saddle.  It was only slightly embarrassing.
After dinner we went back to my parents house and my mom had made me cheesecake.  Yummy!
I hope my wish comes true :)
Baby Andrew even decided to make an appearance at the after party.
Then my parents gave me more presents!  Yay, I love presents!




 After we left my parents house we went over to my friend Melissa's house where a few of my friends were there to give me balloons, candy and cake.  I then went home exhausted and happy after such a wonderful day!

I also had so many people call, text and facebook me to wish me a happy birthday.  I also got other presents, cards and even dinner from various family members.  I felt very loved!  Thanks to everyone who made my birthday month such a fabulous one! 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had an awesome birthday! I am a BIG birthday person as well. After all it is the one day a year where it is all about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..fun! you picked a good husband! that is so great that he spoils you! happy birthday! (p.s. i love the free food on your birthday--such a great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete