November 8, 2010

I love Costco!


So I know there are some people out there who are way into Harry Potter... that is not us.  We like it though.  I have read some of the books and Dan likes the movies and of course we are planning on seeing the final movie this month (well the first half).  Now onto the real purpose of this post, the other day I was at Costco and I found all 6 movies in a set for only $33.  It seemed like a pretty good price and then I saw that it also came with 2 vouchers for tickets to see the 7th movie.  So 6 movies plus the price of 2 movie tickets all for $33?  Great deal!  So I got it.  I couldn't resist!  haha...  I brought it home and Dan has now decided we are going to watch all 6 movies before the 7th one comes out.  Thus far 2 down, 4 to go! 

All I'm saying is I love Costco and Harry Potter is pretty good too.  :)  But really, for those who love/like Harry Potter and would be interested in owning the movies, I suggest checking out Costco. 

And you may be wondering, why all the post lately?  Well... I've been home sick the past 4 days!  I don't have much else to do except sleep, watch tv and post random blog posts, oh and watch Harry Potter movies.  What I initially thought was the flu has turned into a weird cold and it seems like it is definitely taking its time.  There may definitely be more random blog posts these next couple of days.

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry you have been so sick! But that is awesome that you found that deal at costco. I heart that place! We find all kinds of great stuff there. We got our queen size aero bed for like $60 from them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are sick. Get well soon! But we'll enjoy the posts in the mean time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a fantastic deal!!!!! score!!! love harry potter too. feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh i want to get a costco membership now just so i can go get all the movies! what a deal! when you get to watching the most recent movie let us know and we should have a double date movie night :)

    ReplyDelete