April 21, 2010

i'm SEW excited!

I just ordered a new sewing machine!  I have been wanting to get one for a very long time and I finally did.  I love sewing but I haven't had a machine since high school.  I'm hoping I can remember everything.  I have been telling Dan for the longest time that I wanted to get one so he said once we got our tax return back I could.  Well it finally came so I ordered it today and I can't wait for it to get here.  I already have two or three projects in mind. 

This is what it looks like...













I made sure to do my homework before ordering.  I think it's a pretty nice machine and it has gotten excellent reviews from users.  Now I just have to wait for it to get here!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great Michele! What kind of sewing machine is it? How did you decide to pick this one?

    ReplyDelete