So my little sister, Noelle, just got engaged today! I am so excited for her and Jared! They are a super cute couple :)
She doesn't have a blog, so I figured I'd post the news on my blog. Neither of them read my blog anyway, so they'll never know!!! Here's a pic of the happy couple...
They are thinking of getting married the end of July. Hooray! I can't wait to help them plan :)
And other fabulous news... I got a lime ricki swim suit yesterday! It's super cute! We happened to be in SLC, so we stopped by the store and I picked one out. Also while in Salt Lake, I got to hang out with some of my best friends from high school. I love seeing them! It has just been one great weekend!

Oh, that's so great! And I heard your parents are coming back this summer! What a fun summer you'll have!
ReplyDeleteOh! Congrats to Noel! I can't believe that our little sisters are old enough to get engaged! Becca is really close to getting engaged too...weird!
ReplyDeleteYou and Dan look so cute! I love your picture. Yeah for Noelle and Jared! Thank goodness you are a wedding planner.
ReplyDeletewe are so excited too!
ReplyDelete