So, I just ordered my citydeals certificates yesterday and it said it would take 4-6 days for delivery. Well, I went and got the mail today and surprise- they were already here! I love citydeals even more now. This means we can use them this weekend! Yay!
And another thing I got in the mail today, my Netflix movie! I highly enjoy Netflix too. I love getting a movie in the mail every few days. And it's super cheap too ($8.99/month or something). No wonder all the Hollywood Videos and Blockbusters in the area are going out of business.
Last thing, I finally got our Disneyland trip all planned. It took me forever to find a hotel! I wanted to save money, but didn't want to stay in a gross place. I know, I'm tough to please. But we got a sweet deal through Priceline @ the Holiday Inn- only 1 block from Disney :). Now just a month of waiting.
Oh that's so exciting! you are such a deal finder! ;)
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Disneyland! I totally need to check out City Deals.
ReplyDelete