October 29, 2013

Birthday Weekend: Friday

On my birthday weekend we headed to a nearby pumpkin patch/farm with Dan's family.  We had a fun evening together even though we thought it cost too much :).  I told Dan we really needed to start our own Halloween attraction to compete with them because there really aren't many down here.  I'm sure we never will, but somebody should!

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures with cousins, these pretty much just document Claire's experience at the pumpkin patch:

Watching the animals

Riding the tractor
Petting zoo area

On the hayride

Family photo!  I really like this picture of us especially with the beautiful red rock in the background.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the red rocks really are pretty in that picture. I'm glad you pointed it out because before that I was too distracted by how jealous I am that you want to a pumpkin patch in capris/shorts!! I really need to come visit you!

    ReplyDelete