- I finished college.
- We have each had 2 different jobs (post college).
- We have moved 5 times (and hopefully won't again for a very long time).
- Dan started his own company.
- We have found a place to live where we are both happy (we weren't sure that would happen... i like Utah, he hates snow... haha... very few choices there!).
- We bought a condo and built a house.
- We've gone to Disneyland twice.
- And my favorite... we're expecting our first baby girl!
It has been a great 4 years and I'm looking forward to many, many more! My sister in law tells her kids on their anniversary that it's their family's birthday. I'm definitely stealing that from her (thanks, Katie!)... so... Happy 4th Birthday to our family!!! I love you, Dan!!!

Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeletehaha, Happy Family Birthday you guys!
ReplyDeleteI hope you ate cake.