I finally have a few things to post about. I haven't had much to say because we really don't get out much, which I am totally fine with. I'd rather lay on the couch and watch the Olympics anyway. Because I'm just so tired! Whenever pregnant ladies told me how tired they were I never understood how incredibly tired that really is. It's like I could just nap all day long and still go to bed early and sleep through the night. Making a baby is hard work (I keep reminding Dan of this). Speaking of work... my job starts up again next week. I'm excited to get back into a routine, but a little nervous. Just crossing my fingers I'll survive!
Now for a few random photos I have snapped this summer of things I have actually done other than lay on the couch...
 |
| At Nielsen's with Dan's family. Can't have a visit without a trip to Nielsen's! |
 |
| Double rainbow over Cafe Rio! For a while St. George was rainy and I loved it. Meant less than 100 degrees every day! |
 |
| New washer and dryer! I love them! We figured we should get a decent set because I'm sure I'll be doing more laundry once baby comes. |
 |
| At the fair with our niece. |
 |
| Carnival games. Dan loves them! I just try to forget how much the carnies are cheating us. |
The fair was really fun, but after walking around in 102 degree weather for a while I was ready to go home. I had to get a huge snow cone at the end to survive.
And last bit of news... we find out Baby D's gender tomorrow! We are super excited! Except I keep worrying they won't be able to tell and they'll say... "sorry, come back next month!" haha... hope that doesn't happen. I'll be sure to update tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment