July 22, 2011

opening day

So happy I got my Kneaders french toast this morning.  Of course we were there for opening day!  I thought it would be crazy busy, but it wasn't.  I guess the people of St. George just have no idea of the goodness yet... that or they all just get up really early for breakfast?  We got there at 8:30.


The french toast slices were even thicker than the Provo store.  Maybe they're just getting the hang of it, but hopefully they will always be that thick.  Dan took the healthy route and ordered an omelet... i was shocked... he ended up finishing my french toast for me anyway though.  

Hooray for Kneaders!  Oh and did i mention this morning when we went out it was only 71 degrees?  I'm thinking I need to start running my errands in the morning before it reaches 100....

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that really is exciting. I love Kneaders! Glad you got to have some again :)

    ReplyDelete